Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Green eye beauties shot by Maya Guez

Check out these lovely green eyed beauties I shot for "Lady Etoile" professional high quality make up brushes kit advertising. I got to work again with 2 of my all time favorite girls Larayia Gaston and Loren Dixon.
Showgirl beauties Photographed by Maya Guez

Geen eyed beauties Photographed by Maya Guez
Had so much fun shooting this showgirl inspired look featuring my forever #WCW @larayia (u can tell she is the boss right) and my other lil cute mermaid @itsl0ren.
Larayia Gaston by photographer Maya Guez
Collaborative efforts on the make up by amazing @kingmalimagic and my self, hair by @stylesbyyani #mayaguezart #model #hotgirl #blackisbeautiful #makeup
Follow me on IG to see more of my recent work @ !
Larayia Gaston by photographer Maya Guez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment